- Media and Digital Sales Executive
- Present and close appropriate marketing solution programs. These programs may include any of Townsquare Media’s many assets for clients: Broadcast and Online radio, digital products such as display, streaming, loyalty programs, e-commerce, audience extension and digital marketing services.
- Enter new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients.
- To be able to become a stronger candidate for this position I need to learn about all of the company’s technology that they use. I also would need to perfect my public speaking skills, so that I can properly present on required items.
- Promotions Associate, Jr
Greater Good / CharityUSA.com
- Set up and maintain online store promotions in proprietary software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Some knowledge of HTML is a plus.
- In order to be competitive for this job, I would need to learn and perfect my skills in Microsoft Office suite. I would also need to research HTML, so that I have a one-up on some other applicants.
- Social Media Marketing Specialist
The YMCA, Grand Rapids
- Bachelor’s degree relevant to web, digital media, or marketing preferred.
- A social media ‘native’ – Live and breathe all things social
- Responsible for the management of social media presence on all relevant platforms.
- This position requires the applicant to be up to date with social media. I am very up to date with most social medias, but would need to update my knowledge on Google+, and Tumblr. I also would need to obtain my bachelors degree to apply for this job.
- Associate Director, Marketing
Bissell, Grand Rapids
- Responsible for development of advertising creative, media, consumer promotion and packaging plans working seamlessly with the Marketing Communications department
- Develops product and consumer programs by trade channel or account
- In order to be competitive for this position I will need to update myself on the software that the company uses for developing their advertising creative, media, consumer promotion and packaging plans. I will also need to know how to use trade channels, which I currently do not know how to use.
- Digital Marketing Coordinator
Grand Rapids Downtown Market
- move effortlessly between social media platforms
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the Downtown Market website
- Managing Facebook ads for for brand awareness and sales
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the Downtown Market website
- This job requires me to design the website for the company. I feel as if I fall short in this area, because I do not know how to build or edit websites. On the other hand, I would be good at managing the Facebook ads, and making them appealing to the companies needs.
- Graphic Design and Marketing Intern
Uccello’s Hospitality Group
- Create and schedule content, graphics and campaigns for Instagram, Facebook, & Twitter
- Development of email campaigns
- This job requires me to develop email campaigns. I am currently unaware of what an email campaign is, therefore I would need to know what this is, and how to do it before I apply. I also need to create graphics, which I would need to learn how to do to apply for this position.
- Advertising Account Executive
Impressions Media & Advertising
- Well-developed computer skills (Internet and MS Office)
- Must provide own laptop and mobile phone devices and services with internet capabilities.
- In order to be a qualified applicant for this job, I will need to brush up on my Microsoft Office skills. On top of this, I am required to have my own cell phone, computer, and interned access. I do have these things.
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Digital Advertising Campaigns: create, monitor, and optimize PPC and PPI campaigns on platforms such as Google Adwords and Facebook Business
- Social Media: develop strategy, content calendars, content, and reports for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other social media platforms
- Search Engine Optimization: perform SEO website audits, strategic planning, optimization, content creation, and reporting
- This job requires Search Engine Optimization. I am currently unaware what this means. If I want this job I would have to learn what this is and perfect it. It also requires creating content for social media, which I would be able to do.
- Community Relations/Marketing Manager
The Village at Appledorn
- Computer literacy in MS Word, Publisher, email and familiarity with the Internet is required.
- This job requires computer literacy in multiple programs. I am capable of using all of these programs. But, this job does require a real-estate license, which I would need to get.
- Marketing Coordinator
Comprehensive Physical Therapy
- Plans, oversees and maintains advertising and promotion activities including print, online, and electronic media.
- Monitors competitor marketing activities
- This job requires me to monitor competitor marketing activates, which I would be able to do. But, I may not be able to plan print advertising activities, so I need to learn how to do that.