The Brand Yourself assignment really opened my eyes on how effective social media is on your reputation.
In order to clean up your social media you may need to:
- Delete any social media accounts that may give off a bad presence (I deleted my twitter).
- Go through the search results and click “not me” for any websites that aren’t yours.
- Go through the search results and click “positive” for the results that are you!
- Submit your main social media accounts to the website! It will scan your posts and delete the flagged posts.
- Post on your social media accounts at least once every two weeks, and blank social media account as just as bad as a negative social media account!